Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ad free blogs

I do admire anyone who does something from passion, not for the money.
In the same category are the very few blogs without ads. I don't blame the ones that make their living from the ads they support on their blogs, but when you start doing it for money, it has no more ... sincerity.
From there on it's "oh my, what to write to keep my followers interested and keep the ad request flowing in". You somehow loose the reason why you started blogging in the first place.
(Here I am making the assumption that you didn't started out blogging for the money, sorry, if that doesn't apply to your case.)
I have friends who will confirm what I just stated. With widely popular blogs of which they are bored of. They cannot afford to always be 100% sincere because they might just lose some followers. Screw that!
Either you choose to stand by your thought & opinions and find a day job to earn your money, either remain a hypocrite blogger who searches to please others by any means.

When I saw "Urbane Fruits" and this cute little button, I automatically said : "wow, it is refreshing to know that bloggers like this still exist."


Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment