Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I've been Loosing Precious Time With...


I've been reading Babble's "Top 50 Mom Blogs, 2010" and I was bored out of my mind...
I needed to get to place 6 to actually find a cool blog! Place 6 was Pioneer Woman who I've been admiring for a while now.
I never thought that some moms can be this boring for non-moms. The surprising part is that they seem to be interesting for other moms... yet, don't ask me why cause I'm not going to waste more precious time to figure this one out.

Here are a few cool blogs that I did find on the list:

Pioneer Woman --> pretty and a lot of good recipes!
GIRL'S GONE CHILD
--> seems down to earth
CHOOKOOLOONKS --> beautiful pictures!
parent hacks --> useful
CITYMAMA --> a bit of everything
Mighty Girl
--> a natural and honest woman, without exaggerations, just how I like it :)

Check it out! Maybe you'll have more patience to discover other "hidden treasures" on the list ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment