I love the fact that these houses are flat, eco, simplistic and full of light! Big windows you know.
Here are a few examples of what I mean:
How can you not love this pure light coming into your house?!
A gorgeous lake house.
A modern version.
An eco frindly version.
And a lot more examples, just search it on Google.
At first sight these houses just seem too... well, simple and plain.
So why do I love them?
1. There are perfect for beach houses or right on the side of a lake.
2. Light! A LOT of light. <
3. Non complicated, simple, yet very elegant houses.
4. I absolutely don't like overcrowded houses, so these kind of "only the strictly necessary" houses are just my kind ;)
5. These just seem to be some feng shui :) a lot of light, nothing seems to be blocking any flowing energies (nothing in these really, so no wander that nothing is blocking <
6. Just perfect for a relaxing weekend, a getaway or a romantic weekend spent with you loved one. Isn't it?
Of course there are smaller versions of Swedish houses, which are easy&quick to build. I am also guessing that the smaller ones are even cheap to build (comparing to a normal brick building).
The only thing that seems to be bugging me at these houses: how safe is it to live in one of these? In the end it is just glass which can be broken in a few seconds...
Yes, I know, I just ruined the whole "light" euphoria with my last pessimistic remark, but that is just me :)