Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ten Important Things I’ve Learned About Blogging

Well, do not get me wrong, not me. I still have too little experience in blogging and too little time invested in it. I would love to write here every day, but I just dont get the chance.
There is an old saying "life is what happens while you wait for it to happen", well I am not waiting around. I have a thousand things to do and I am busy doing it :) so I guess I ear your forgiveness for not being here around too much. I do apologise for it although!

Returning to the subject at hand : the title!
It wasn't me who said it, but I sure do agree with Ree, The Pioneer Woman ;)
She wrote a very interesting post with which I happen to agree with. Check it out here.
Maybe except point 8. I darn hate grammar! It is the one thing I do not want to excel at...
I already see the comments you'll leave, but I'll still love you guys :*

Stay real!

No comments:

Post a Comment